Facts & Figures
Since 2000, Curtin College has helped over 8000 students progress into year 2 at Curtin University.
As Western Australia’s most innovative university, Curtin’s strong credentials are also reflected in its high ratings, including the prestigious QS World University Rankings:
- Curtin University is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017 and has risen to 262 in the world on the QS World University Ranking 2017-18.
- Curtin is ranked one of the world’s most international universities with the third largest international student population of any Australian University. Curtin was ranked 26th in the Times Higher Education’s list of the top 200 most international universities 2016.
- Curtin University is the only Western Australian university to be ranked in the top 50 under 50. As Western Australia’s most innovative university, Curtin’s strong credentials are also reflected in its high ratings in the QS World University Rankings:
- Ranked 22nd in the world for universities under the age of 50, in the QS World University Rankings 2018 – the only Western Australian university to make the list.
- Awarded a five star overall excellence rating (out of five stars) in the QS Stars University ratings 2017.