- did not meet Curtin’s ATAR entrance requirements (low ATAR),
- completed Year 12 but did not attain an ATAR,
- did not complete enough WACE subjects at high school (less than four WACE subjects),
- successfully completed Year 11 (with a minimum 60% average), or;
- are 20 years of age or older, and did not meet mature-age university entry requirements.
As an approved Higher Education provider, Curtin College are able to offer FEE-HELP places for Diploma courses (university level units).
Find out more about FEE-HELP>