How to Apply
There are 4 ways to submit your application to Curtin College.
- Apply online.
- Apply via an agent in your country.
- Apply in person at Curtin College Perth.
- Apply via post/paper application.
All applications will require that you attach copies of your supporting documentation, such as your academic transcripts (translated if not in English) and proof of identification.
Please note, online applications attract priority processing and are the quickest way for you to receive your offer.
You will need certified copies of all academic qualifications, including school reports, official examination certificates and evidence of English competency (if required). Certified translations must accompany those which are not in English.
Copies can be certified by:
- the official records department of the institute that originally issued documents,
- a Justice of the Peace or Public Notary,
- an authorised Curtin College representative,
- an Australian overseas diplomatic mission or Australian Education.
Successful applicants will be sent a Letter of Offer. We aim to make offers within 48 hours if your supporting documents are complete, although there can be delays where credit/ exemption is sought for previous study, further checks are required or during peak periods. It can take up to 10 days to process your application.
If you have not received a response within 10 days please contact your agent or email email@example.com if you applied online.