Deferring your studies

You may request deferral of your studies if there are delays in obtaining your student visa or on other compassionate grounds.

Have questions?

Check out our Future Students FAQ page for answers – chances are, someone has asked your question before!


Sometimes life gets in the way

You may request deferral of your studies prior to commencement of, or during your course.

Grounds for deferment include delays in receiving your student visa (prior to course commencement) or compelling and compassionate grounds including illness, expected severe illness, or death of a family member.

Apply to the College in writing stating your reasons for the request and supply relevant documentation where appropriate.

Contact us about deferring your studies