Skip to Main Content
Off campus male with headphones looking at laptop

Find an agent

Curtin College has a network of representatives all over the world.

Curtin College representatives are here to help you with your application process. In most cases, there will be at least one Curtin College representative in your city. For students who need help selecting their Curtin College course, or who need help applying for a visa, speaking to a Curtin College representative will ensure your enrolment is as smooth and efficient as possible.

Click the link below to find the contact details of Curtin College (Navitas) representatives around the world. Use it to locate your closest Curtin College representative and get in touch.

We look forward to welcoming you to Curtin College and Curtin University!

If you plan on seeking immigration advice or assistance, we recommend you use a migration agent who is a registered member from the Office of the Migration Registration Authourity (OMARA). OMARA registered agents must meet high professional standards and their conduct is regulated, including the fees they are allowed to charge.  To find an OMARA registered migration agent, click here Register of Migration Agents

If you wish to use an unregistered agent outside of Australia, ensure  you understand what you can reasonably expect from them and know your options if the agent acts incompetently, dishonestly or fraudulently. If you suspect an unregistered migration agent is engaging in criminal behaviour, you should report them to your local law enforcement authority and inform your local immigration office.

Back to Top