Skip to Main Content
Off campus female writing on clipboard

Forms & documents

Get quick access to the documents and forms you need.

Where to find them

For current students, applicants and graduates

Current students: Access documents and forms via the Student Portal.

Applicants and graduates: Find selected documents here:

  • Request an Official Document, Letter or Transcript (academic transcripts and graduation certificates). Please note that official academic transcripts and graduation certificates are only issued as original, paper copies and cannot be sent by email. These documents will be mailed domestically and internationally by Australia Post.
  • Under 18 Management form
  • Course application form (online only)

Policies and procedures

Back to Top