Orientation provides you with information and advice relating to your studies and new environment. It is an opportunity to make new friends, meet your lecturers and discover what is available to you at Curtin College.
You will also meet orientation leaders and student mentors, who are all successful students or recent graduates of Curtin College. They will provide advice and reassurance if you need it. It’s a fun day with lots of great activities!
It is mandatory that you attend Orientation!
Remember to bring:
- Student ID Number: Printed on your Letter of Offer,
- Photo Identification: Passport (International Students), Drivers Licence, 18+ Card. You will not be able to enrol without valid ID,
- Contact Details: Australian address (including postcode) and telephone number. International students must also provide an address from their home country,
- Any course specific items; as detailed in your pre-arrival guide.
How to get the most out of Orientation
- Arrive on time! You will need to be at Curtin College by 8:30am for Orientation.
- Bring a small backpack and a water bottle.
- Dress for comfort and weather.
- Be ready to meet people from all over the world.
During Orientation, you will meet the Student Mentors. If you need any help, or have any questions, just ask, we’re here to help!